Friday 6 December 2013

I Don't Know......

I think the only reason I have a blog, is because I love writing like I'm talking to people (and this blog has no followers...yay) In my diary, I write like...
'Hey!
        Today I ate this, and did that...blah blah blah'
Anyway,incase anyone is reading this- I love shoes! Almost as much as I love my Sister (Charlotte) who may read this because she saw it my my IG page......or maybe not.
I love food. I know I said that already, but I'd like to travel the world just to eat! Right? Why else??
I also love my aunt Kim, who's getting married, and told me this last night....so I was like,"OMG! What am I gonna wear?!?" *Mentally scans closet* "Maybe the pink? Or the purple? Or I could take one from mom, I guess........" I was thinking aloud. I'm actually really happy for her,so if you see this,Kim,Congrats!!!!!! I'm so haaaaapppppyyyyyy for yyyyooooouuuuuu!! Tell Mark I said so too, Kk??? Also, Hola to my cousin Nellie,who lives in NYC.....Hiiiiii! She's amazing, and understands (like a few others) the need for Hot Cheetos. Courey, if you're reading this,but most likely won't........... I miss all you Rio people, but Exams are over! So get ur butts over here! Say hi to Marley for me........and hello to anyone else who may have stumbled upon my blog! Feel free to stay a while and read about my life...or not. Whatever. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment