Saturday 7 December 2013

Pure Utter Outrage!

So I just found out that I'll be in SCHOOL for Kim's wedding! Say what??? Yes. Yes, I am shocked as well. I mean, how many years were we waiting for this, Charl? And now....*BOOM* *SMACK* She's married,it's over and I'm not even going to be there?!?!! I cannot fully express my hate for school now, as I am already typing excessively hard and loud and I really hope I don't break my IPad...... But how could school do this to me?! I already stay home from it lil bit... And now school is like "Ha. Take that, Karisma! Ultimate REVENGE! Muhahahahahahaha!" I seriously am willing to wait to collect my report next year, but might die from suspense, but know I attended my aunts WEDDING would give me more than enough life! Like, come ON! I mean I already picked out my shoes and everything! I mean, I really want to see kim before she has (hopefully she has[ a girl] )a new cousin for us. We've been waiting LOOoOoOoOoOong enough.
She already has us pressureing her on these shoes, I highly doubt she wants me to ask to change the day of her wedding, Convent! Ugghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment